Gambling no longer fun?
Playing games on PlayNow.com should be, well, fun and games.
But when it’s not and gambling isn’t fun anymore, we can help you unplug from online gambling.
The Voluntary Self-Exclusion program
Sometimes, one small move is all it takes to lead to a big change. The decision to take a break from gambling can be a great first step towards regaining control. The Voluntary Self-Exclusion program can give you the time you need to pause and seek help, if necessary.
To self-exclude from PlayNow, simply:
1. Log into “My Account” and choose “Self-Exclusion”
2. Follow the step-by-step instructions
Enrolling for Voluntary Self-Exclusion through PlayNow will exclude you from accessing your PlayNow account for a period of time. You can choose from six months up to three years.
How it works
• As soon as you complete the sign up process, your self-exclusion begins right away for the period of time you’ve selected and can’t be changed.
• Unredeemed PlayerCash will be paid out.
• Promotional funds that have been credited to your account will no longer be redeemable.
More support is a just click away
Players who participate in counselling while being part of the Voluntary Self-Exclusion program have a higher likelihood of achieving their gambling goals. In B.C., there are a couple of resources where you can find support:
The BC Gambling Support Line (1-888-795-6111)
• For free, confidential services, the BC Gambling Support Line can help. It can connect you with individual counselling services for problem gambling, debt or other finances, and more.
• You can also visit https://bcgaming.myoutcomesapp.com/Intake/ to enter your contact details. A gambling support provider will contact you within 24 hours. This gambling support service is free and funded by the province of B.C.
B.C. Credit Counselling Society
• Find information on free debt counselling at nomoredebts.org.